3c. Mapping Skills Audit outcomes to Training Content
Updated by Global Symbols with UNICEF ECARO
In order achieve a good fit with requirements:
- Carry out module and topic reviews on a regular basis
- Check available resources and update
- Agree to a list of core materials that can be localised and customised to a location.
- Make sure the core content has been adapted and made available both as online learning and downloadable resources for classroom use.
- Create a firm foundation upon which capacity can be built.
It is important to stress that each country may choose to combine and recombine materials in different ways to match the learners' needs and delivery constraints.
The examples provided summarise the content made available in early projects, but more courses and modules can be added at any time to the Global Symbols Moodle platform.