Updated by Global Symbols with UNICEF ECARO
- The skills audit results should help identify the scope and scale of the training required.
- The audit may suggest entry points and relevance for individuals
- foundation material offered as a preparatory activity ensures no one is left behind with more advanced content
- More experienced team members participating in materials they are familiar with helps to add fresh perspectives and build shared confidence amongst participants.
- there may be sessions that can be skipped or reviewed online to reduce the amount of classroom activity planned but
- Classroom training allows for better communication between trainers and participants, active participation of participants in discussions, and the opportunity to ask questions about training topics.
- Possible training formats may be blended into a hybrid model.
- All training formats require gathering the participants and their registration for training, communication of the project team before and during the training and conducting pre-evaluation and final evaluation